background

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Around the House











Now that July is almost here, Casey decided to get started on staining the deck. Shockingly, Landon was very helpful. He picked out his own brush at Lowes and stained very well. The shocking part is that he was out there for hours without saying anything at all, just helping Dad...
I also took a shot of my little garden I have in the backyard. When I say "my" garden, I mean "I planted it and Casey weeds and maintains it". He's done a great job with it this summer. I have tomatoes, green peppers, jalapenos, sweet peas, cucumber, carrots, strawberries, and raspberries. YUM!
The flowers are looking really good this year as well. I have to give Casey credit again on taking care of the lawn and flowers. I kind of like him staying home in the summer, so maybe I won't make him get a summer job next year!
Come on over for a BBQ anytime!

No comments: