background

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Crazy Hair Day

Fridays at Landon's "school" they have different days such as "Bring your favorite stuffed animal day" and "bring your favorite book day". Last friday they had "Crazy Hair Day", so I took the opportunity to be able to do Landon's hair since I don't have a girl and never get that chance...So we decided to Spike his hair and load it up with some hairspray and this is what turned out.. I don't think it was as much "Crazy" as it was quite stylish!! I like the look! Casey and Landon, however, tell me I can't do it again..Landon got to school that day so excited to see all the "crazy hair" and it turned out he was the ONLY one who participated!! Casey said Landon was still proud of his hair and didn't feel dumb at all...That's my Landon!!

No comments: